Southern Suburbs Day Procedure Centre
For your convenience our state of the art surgical facility, Southern Suburbs Day Procedure Centre, is located onsite at SouthDerm.
Accredited by the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards and receiving several Excellent Achievement ratings, Southern Suburbs Day Procedure Centre excels in the areas of patient care, infection control and safety.
The nationally accredited, expert dermatologists and highly experienced nursing staff who form your surgical team have years of experience in a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Two well-equipped modern surgical theatres.
- Accreditation by the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards which is the organisation that sets the Australian Standards for major hospitals Australia wide. This enables us to rate our quality of care against recognised high standards.
- Licenced by the NSW Health Department. This means our insured patients may be able to claim a rebate for day procedures with all major health funds.
- Air conditioned, relaxed atmosphere with pre-operative and recovery facilities.
- High standards of infection control procedures are used for all processing of medical equipment.
- Highly trained team of specialist doctors and nurses.
- Onsite pathology services.
Our Admissions team will coordinate your surgery booking and will guide you in financial matters relating to your procedure such as: theatre fees, private health insurance co-payments or excess fees; doctors’ surgical fees; rebates from Medicare and/or private health funds; and insurance waiting periods.
With years of experience liaising with health funds, our friendly Admissions team are on hand to guide you through the booking process.
Affordable Hospital Services
Southern Suburbs Day Procedure Centre is a nationally accredited and recognised provider with many treatments attracting a Medicare rebate. Southern Suburbs Day Procedure Centre is also licensed by the NSW Health Department, which means that patients with private health insurance may be eligible to claim a rebate for approved surgical procedures.